Friday 20 October 2017

Isel Park Opening


Wednesday 17 October 2017

Kia ora Koutou!

Te Rakau Whakapapa Isel Market Opening

Isel Park – Thursday 26 October. Meet at 4.30 pm, perform 5.00- 5.30 pm.

Birchwood’s kapa haka group have had a busy time with performances lately! Our final booked performance of this year is at Isel Park next Thursday evening. We have been asked to open the market, which is quite an honour for us.

Te Rakau Whakapapa will meet at Isel house at 4.30 pm. We perform from 5- 5.30 pm. I hope we can get lots of parents, whānau, and other people from our school community to support our students, and Birchwood school.

There will be Birchwood teachers ‘backstage’ to help out, but as always, support from our parents is greatly appreciated!

Our kōtiro will please wear kapa dresses to, and home from, Isel park. Dresses can be returned the following day. Boys are to wear plain black (school) shorts, and a plain black t-shirt if they wish.

Please indicate on the slip below whether your child is able to attend.

If you have any questions or comments, please do let me know.

Ka kite

Damian Hardman
 
Feel free to email me permission, or send a note to me at school. 




My child ___________________________ of room ______ is able to perform at Isel Market Opening 2017. I take responsibility for getting my child safely to and home from Isel Park.

(   ) I can help on the night.

Parent / caregiver name:                                      Contact number:

No comments:

Post a Comment